Testimonies

I wanted to email and thank you very much for all that you’ve done this year.
Our child has had a great start to junior life and had loved year three. Despite the year being cut short, she has been really engaged with home learning and has loved receiving calls from staff.
When it came to arranging Hub provision, everyone was so accommodating.
We were thrilled with her school report and would like to thank you all for supporting her so well.
She is very much looking forward to September and her new class.
Staff have supported her brilliantly and she has thrived in their provision.
Have a wonderful summer!
 Parent

To all MSJS staff,

Words can never describe how much we appreciate you all!

And Remember , don’t ever change; the school, staff- you are all perfect!

Parent

To all of you amazing staff of MSJS, You are simply brilliant! Can’t thank you enough for all your help and support to our child and us all over here Junior years here. She’s sad to leave but also excited to start BHS.

Parent

We would just like to say a huge ‘thank you’ for the support, care and guidance you have given our child over the pass year. He has come such a long way and has developed special relationships with the staff that have supported him, as well as developing a true love for school. Nothing is ever too much, going out of your way to ensure he receives the best support possible. Not only have you all shown excellent support for him, you have also supported us as a family and for this we are truly grateful.

Parent

‘I do hope that you are writing up what you are doing in school, because it is quite exceptional work and a rarity to find a school offering the level and quality of support that you are.’

Emily Granger, Psychologist

Caring attitudes and environments should continue to be developed, well done, MSJS, much appreciated.

Parental Response to Anti-Bullying Policy

I just wanted to pass on to you some feedback from my child’s football coach. He has noticed a big improvement in my child’s behaviour. The nurture provision is clearly working. Thank You.

Parent

We have learnt a lot from MSJS and their nurture approach. They use a fantastic , personalised approach for pupils.

We have adapted some of their best practice to our own setting.

Kay Lewis, Assistant Head teacher, Eastern High Comprehensive school, Cardiff

Compelled to email and say how wonderful your armistice video was. It was so moving and so well put together. So meaningful and excellent on every level.
Well done to staff on the production and to your ICT experts who have put together a tremendous piece.
The best I’ve seen. I didn’t think anything would top last year but that was incredible!
Thank you to you and your awesome team!
Parent

I am working with the school to support them with the great work they are doing with pupils.

These sessions are working well, the school have a wonderful understanding of pupil needs.

We have a trusting and open working relationship which also really helps.

The school are incredibly good at therapeutic interventions.

I think this whole process is working well and should continue for the long term.

CAHMS Psychologist

You’ve been outstanding through out the whole pandemic (March and onwards)!

So glad our boys are in your capable hands!

Merry Christmas and happy new year to all of you!

See you in 2021

Sincerely, and best wishes ….. with an unlimited powder of “Thank yous” to everyone.

Parent

As a family, we want to take this opportunity to thank you all so very much for the support you’ve given to our child during his time with you.

Mount Street will forever hold an extremely special place in our hearts, for so many wonderful and positive reasons.

You are truly a phenomenal school, with an ethos that compliments every aspect perfectly.

Parent

Just to say a big “Thank You” for the care, support and guidance you have given our child over the past years. We are truly grateful for the time, commitment and amazing provision that you have provided, and cannot thank you enough. You have all given our child the confidence, resilience and ambition to thrive.

Parent